Egypt Tours Advisor offers a degree of independence and also are ideal for a group of friends who like to fish together,family members o r honeymooners. Lake Nasser fishing safaris can start or end on any day of the week and can last as long as you wish. As for the Lake Nasser Safari, the fishing boats are supported by a supply boat which has a full kitchen, dining and rest area, toilet and shower.
Day 1 :
Egypt Tours Advisor representative will meet & greet you at Cairo International Airport, and handle your procedures through passport control, luggage area, customs formalities. Then you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Overnight in Cairo..
Day 2 :
After breakfast in the hotel. Proceed to see Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos and enjoy the magic the Sphinx. After lunch, you will be driven the Egyptian Museum to see the most famous collection of Tutankhamen among many other artifacts. In evening, you will be driven to Giza railway station for your travel to Aswan. Dinner & overnight on board and tomorrow enjoy Nile fishing.
Day 3 :
Arrival at Aswan station where you will be met by our representative, then transfered to your fishing boat. Embarkation- Lunch, dinner & overnight on the boat.
Day 4, 5, 6 :
After breakfast, enjoy your fishing day on board. Lunch, dinner & overnight on the boat.
Day 7 :
Breakfast, disembarkation from the fishing boat. In the afternoon transfer to Aswan railway station taking your sleeper train back to Cairo. Dinner and overnight on train.
Day 8 :
You will be met at Giza station then transferred for your hotel in Cairo & overnight.
Day 9 :
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
* Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
* All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
* Accommodation in Cairo for 02 nights at 4* Hotel including daily breakfast
* Accommodation on Fishing Boat Cruise for 4 nights on full board basis
* All sightseeing tours in Cairo including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
* Portage at airport in Cairo
* All taxes & service charge
* Entry visa to Egypt
* Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
* Meals except where indicated
* Drinks and any personal expenses
* Fishing Equipments (70 Euro per day)
* Prices are based on double occupancy. Also, prices are valid around the year except during Christmas, New Yearâs Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover, rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.